- Residents: $150 / athlete
- Non-Residents*: $160 / athlete
*Non-Residents are defined as swimmers who are not Greenbrook residents or grandchildren of residents
Due to COVID-19, please note the following adjustments this year:
- We will be conducting one six-week clinic rather than two 3-week clinics in previous years
- Capacity will be reduced from our previous year's limits in order to ensure social distancing and safety
- Swimmers will take part in dryland and in-pool activities during each practice session
- We will follow the same enhanced safety policy as we adopted in our summer session. This policy is outlined in great detail in the registration form and requires agreement in order to complete.
*NEW* Leveled Progression System
We are implementing an enhanced program that will provide specific guidelines to improve a swimmer's technique and readiness. This will enable swimmers and parents to always know where their swimmer is, how they are progressing, and areas of focus to level up. In addition, we will implement a reward system to recognize swimmers as they continue improving!
How It Will Work:
Athletes will learn the necessary skills in their current level, while also constantly being introduced to the more advanced techniques. The levels are in place in order to focus the proper emphasis on fundamental skills and allow the swimmers to effectively progress without creating bad habits. Swimmers will not progress to the following level unless having fully met all requirements for the current level. This is up to the coaches discretion when looking at what is best for each individual athlete.
This is a new system for us that will continue to be enhanced as it is implemented. More information will be provided as it becomes available!
Please Note: Coaches will complete the roster and assign initial practice times, which will be provided before Clinic begins. Move/Change requests can be made directly to the coaching staff. Due to capacity limitations not all requests can be accommodated, but the coaches will do their best.