Gator Alert: Spring Practice Schedule Groups & Gator Gatherin’
Hello Gator Families, we are about ready to kick-off our first swim season practice for 2019 on Monday (22nd April)! We have important information about what time your child is going to be swimming, please review in detail!
- Swim Team Practices
- Please review the Team Practice Schedule here: https://www.greenbrookgators.org/practice-schedule
- Open the attachment to see where your child has been placed. (2019 Team Practice Groups.pdf)
- If you do not see your child on this list, please email us immediately!
- Our Annual Pot Luck has evolved and is now the Gator Gatherin’
- Please grab your blankets and chairs and join us on May 3rd for an outdoor celebration with music, games, food, and tons of fun!
- The TK Burger Food Truck will be grilling up fantastic food and giving back a portion of proceeds to our team! Please support the team by purchasing dinner from the food truck!
- Any tickets purchased through the registration presale will be given at the check-in table of the Gator Gatherin’. Please remember to pick them up when you arrive!
- Food will include: your choice of a hamburger, cheeseburger, veggie burger, or chicken sandwich AND French fries and a drink ($10 day of the event).
- Suit Try On will be available – all swimmers must wear undergarments underneath try on suits!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we try to respond within just a few hours.