Gator Alert: Updates for this week and Parents Night Out Reminder
Hi Gator Families,
We hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! Morning practices continue this week, and although we have no meet this Saturday, the fun continues for our swimmers and parents with more exciting events we hope you all join us for! Don't forget:
- No Meet this Saturday
- Parents Night Out - This Thursday, July 11th! Please RSVP here and let us know if your kids will be dropped off at the clubhouse between 5-8 pm.
- The event is free and Pizza will be served! What more can you ask for?
- There are still spots available, and if you would like to volunteer to oversee the children, we would love to have you! Please email us if interested.
- Teen Paddle Boarding is this Saturday for those Gators who are 13 and up. Please reference the separate email sent this morning to those parents.
- Be sure you bring your Rainbow Ribbons to the Pentathlon and Awards Banquet! Swimmers get a piece of candy for every 3 Rainbow Ribbons they earn!
Have a great week and see you all Thursday night!
Brandon and Stephen
Greenbrook Gators Presidents