Returning Member? Login to retrieve information from your previous registration.
* Indicates a required field
2021 Winter Stroke Clinic Registration
Welcome to the 2021 Winter Stroke Clinic Registration!
- For Practice Times, Fees, and all the "Need to Know" information, please Click Here (opens in a new tab)
- Practices are held Monday through Friday. Attendance is optional but encouraged for all sessions.
- Coaches will place swimmers in a designated practice group based on their known/expected ability.
- The roster will be created by Coach Kyle and provided prior to the start of clinic. Every effort will be made to accommodate siblings within the same/similar practice times. Additional requests for changes will be made if possible, please note this is not always feasible due to capacity constraints.
- Each practice time is configured in a way to support every level of swimmer, providing optimal flexibility within the Leveled Progression System.
- Swimmers must be water safe prior to the Stroke Clinic.
- Swimmers may be moved into a different group to better fit their individual needs.
- Below you will find the policies, expectations, and a waiver that you are required to read and agree to.
- Due to COVID-19, we must remain strict on these policies for the safety of the entire program and all athletes. This means that anyone not following these guidelines will be asked to leave.