- Parent and Athlete information
- Team and legal rules for electronic signature
- Medical Insurance information
- Job Sign-Ups - 6 total jobs for 2019 (special events and meet shifts combined)
- Clinic Sign-Ups
- Merchandise Purchasing
- Payment by Credit Card online or check. Please make checks payable to Greenbrook Swim Team
- Athletes must be able to swim one lap of the pool unassisted. Swimmers 12 years and younger who are new to the sport of competitive swimming are required to register for at least one Spring Clinic session OR attend one team try-out date. Try-out dates are held on Fridays of the second Spring Stroke clinic, from 4-6 pm.
- Each family is required to sign up for jobs during registration. These can be special event jobs that take place outside of meets, or meet-related jobs. In order to run an efficient and fun meet, jobs must be completed as scheduled! Click here to read all about jobs!! Those registering only high school swimmers have no job requirement.
- All swimmers must have fun all season long!!
The process is simple for both new and returning families. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily sign out of meets, sign-up for and change jobs, see your children's swim time history and best times per event, maintain your own contact information, and more.
The registration process walks you step-by-step through all aspects of signing up, including:
|Swim Team Pricing||Stroke Clinic Pricing|
|Swimmer||Early Bird||Beginning March 1st||Clinic||Residents||Non-Residents*|
|1st||$195||$220||Clinic 1 – March 4 - March 22||$85||$90|
|2nd||$175||$200||Clinic 2 – March 25 - April 12||$85||$90|
|3rd||$155||$180||Both Clinics – March 4 - April 12||$140||$150|
|5th or more||$45||$70|
|15-18 Age Group||$25|
|Non-Resident Fee||+$75 per family|
Note: Unfortunately, we are not able to offer prorated rates for team or clinic registration that occurs after practice dates have started.