Outside of our primary summer competitive season, we offer seasonal stroke clinics each Spring, Fall, and Winter! Clinics provide a great opportunity for swimmers to maintain and improve their stroke technique year round.
- Stroke Clinics are open to everyone between the ages of 4 and 18 - you do not need to be a Greenbrook resident or member of the summer swim team.
- Swimmers must be water safe and able to swim unattended. We do not offer "learn to swim" lessons.
- We utilize a progressive and rewarding level-based program to advance our swimmers. You can learn more here.
- Each seasonal clinic offers practice daily from Monday through Friday.
- While it is not required to attend each day, we recommend attending as many as you can as our coaching staff focus on various strokes and swimming techniques throughout each week.
Please select the appropriate seasonal clinic link above to learn more.