Winter Clinic Roster
Here is the schedule for our upcoming Winter Clinics: Schedule.
Practices start Monday, November 1st, for Clinic 1.
- Please note if you are only registered for the 2nd clinic, you will find a second tab on the bottom where you can view the clinic 2 schedule.
- If you have any questions about scheduling, please reach out to our head coach at [email protected]
- If you have any questions about the program, or need to make a change, please email [email protected]
- If paying by check, please make sure payment is submitted to the team mailbox on the East side of the clubhouse no later than Friday, Oct. 29th. After this, there will be a late fee of $25.
Notes for Winter Clinic:
- The pool is heated, but kids are often cold when they get out of the water. Please be prepared with a warm towel, robe, or parka. Coach Kyle is also ok with swimmers wearing a spring wetsuit for added warmth if needed.
- Caps and goggles are recommended for all practices. Greenbrook caps will be available for purchase from the coaches for $10 (exact cash please).
- All new swimmers will be evaluated for water safety during the first practice.
Thank you for registering and joining us for the Winter Clinics. We look forward to another 6 weeks of instruction with your swimmers.
Greenbrook Gators President